Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,773元 (€3,341) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $329 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenyang costs 8元 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)