Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.285 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 15,043元 (R$ 11,707) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)