Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.763 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,918元 (R$ 10,728) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php33,000 (about 3 hours ago)