Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.092 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,070元 ($4,381) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)