Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.817 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,372元 (AU$5,682) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $329 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenyang costs 8元 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)