Cost of living in Paris, France vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.831 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 113% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 40,415元 (€5,161) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)