Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,599 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09988 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,676元 (₨196,993) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenyang costs 8元 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)