Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.982 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 104% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 32,574元 (AU$6,538) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)