Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00205 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,668元 (COL$6,678,838) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)