Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,994 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.090 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,966元 (S/. 8,117) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)