Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 4% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 17,253元 (9,269,277 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nakhodka costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (about 3 hours ago)