Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39356 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 16,137元 (R 41,003) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)