Cost of living in Indore, India vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09991 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 20% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 14,322元 (₨143,344) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)