Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 15,893元 (52,230,979 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)