Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30994 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 15,263元 (Mex$ 49,244) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)