Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08141 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,063元 (Taka 209,590) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beirut costs 120,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)