Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,233 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09282 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 23% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,927元 (₨150,039) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)