Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.45543 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,601元 (R 40,843) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)