Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45014 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 15,360元 (E£ 34,123) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)