Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,723 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16122 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 14,596元 (ARS $90,537) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)