Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.285 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 14,471元 (R$ 11,262) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)