Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Xiamen, China
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00425 CNY / LBP *
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 184% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 51,086元 (12,016,090 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)