Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,967 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22224 CNY / THB
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is about the same as in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 15,415元 (69,363 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 115,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)