Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,760 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09988 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 16,610元 (₨166,289) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)