Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.269 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 30,309元 (NZ$7,099) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Voronezh costs руб 35,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €23,850 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)