Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.003 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,735元 (Dinar 2,173) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)