Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05885 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 16,491元 (280,233 Dinar) in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)