Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020.
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,441 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)