Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.226 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 128% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,350 (16,225元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)