Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,656 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.146 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,358 (R$ 9,011) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)