Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 759 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34900 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,038 (RD$ 103,261) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)