Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,550 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02788 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,579 (CH$1,383,568) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)