Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.414 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 59% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,855 ($b11,673) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nakhodka costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)