Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,715 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.536 MXN / USD
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 389% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,466 ($4,991) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)