Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,844 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29985 MXN / INR
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 31% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,826 (₨109,477) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)