Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,722 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,729 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)