Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.290 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 141% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,253 (€2,830) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beirut costs 120,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)