Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,282 prices entered by 476 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00539 MXN / COP
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,440 (COL$5,648,311) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)