Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.914 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,785 (€2,591) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)