Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Xalapa, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01307 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Xalapa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 123% more expensive than in Xalapa (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,811 (4,271,480 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)