Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Würzburg, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04502 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Würzburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Würzburg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Würzburg you would need to make just about €1,531 (Mex$ 34,016) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)