Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20621 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 54% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,548 (17,203元) in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)