Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00059 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,657 (6,239,145 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)