Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 883 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23680 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$2,964 (R$ 12,517) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corrientes costs ARS $15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lubbock, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seattle, Washington costs $472 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)