Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25265 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,475 (R$ 13,754) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 3 hours ago)