Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25489 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,369 (R$ 13,217) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)