Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.576 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 35% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,941 (€3,136) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 3 hours ago)