Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19939 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,742 ($b18,764) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)