Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37638 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$3,329 (S/. 8,844) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 2 hours ago)