Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24526 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$2,891 (R$ 11,786) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vidin costs 10 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)